This post may contain affiliate links
The latest addition to the Hologram lineup looks amazing!
The Chroma Console is a multi-effect pedal that is packed with 20 different effects across four rearrangeable effect modules.
- Drive – Tube-like drive ranging from warm preamp tones to full overdrive.
- Sweeten – Preamp that adds EQ, compression, and saturation.
- Fuzz – Dynamic Vintage voiced fuzz
- Howl – Resonant fuzz filter effect
- Swell – Envelope-triggered volume swells.
- Doubler – Stereo double-tracking effect
- Vibrato – Lush pitch modulation effect
- Phaser – Vintage voiced classic phaser sound
- Tremolo – Tremolo effect
- Pitch – -1 octave to +1 octave pitch shifter
- Cascade – Bucket brigade inspired delay effect
- Reels – Delay effect inspired by a well-worn tape echo
- Space – Reverb effect that blends between 5 different reverb sounds
- Collage – A wild, spontaneous looping delay
- Reverse – Reverse delay with variable playback speed and pitch.
- Filter – Multi-mode filter effect
- Squash – Compression and overdrive
- Cassette – Wow, flutter, warble, tape degradation, and pitch artifacts
- Broken – Pitch drops and amplitude/frequency modulation
- Interference – Adds a layer of musical disturbance to your signal
Each of these four effect modules can be rearranged to create a near-infinite world of different sounds.
The Chroma Console is also packed with incredible features, including:
- Stereo Input/Output
- Sophisticated Input Level Calibration
- The ability to record knob movements with GESTURE
- Sustain and loop audio with the CAPTURE feature
- Bypass Foot Switch Customization
- Configurable Filter Effect (Tilt, Lowpass, or Highpass)
- 80 User Presets
- MIDI In/Out/Thru, clock synchronization
- True Bypass Switching/Buffered Bypassed with trails
- Tap Tempo, which can sync time-based effects as well as modulation effects
Learn more about the Chroma Console over on the Hologram Electronics website.